Come Join Us!
Each month the Warren County Board of Developmental Disabilities hosts a variety of events and activities. Our community events are always open to everyone. We also host a variety of monthly activities that are only open to individuals enrolled in our programs. Below is a list of flyers for upcoming events and activities.
Activities for people with disabilities
- May 2018 Calendar of activities
- Job Club events for May 2018
- 2018 Softball held May through August, 2018
- 2018 Social Saturday for children ages 8 and younger, held on May 5th and May 19th
- Magic Show and Ice Cream Social for those ages 14 and older, held on May 7th
- 'ICE' Event at Puzzle Pieces; for children ages 6 to 13, held on May 19th
- School To Adult Life Transition Seminar to be held on May 23, 2018
- Floor Hockey will be held every Tuesday beginning March 6, 2018
- School To Adult Life Transition (S.A.L.T.) series begins September 2017 and runs until May 2018