Come Join Us!
Each month the Warren County Board of Developmental Disabilities hosts a variety of events and activities. Our community events are always open to everyone. We also host a variety of monthly activities that are only open to individuals enrolled in our programs. Below is a list of flyers for upcoming events and activities.
- Warren County Special Olympics partners with the Lebanon Buffalo Wild Wings
- Things That Go will be held Saturday, August 26, 2017
- Hiring Event on September 11, 2017 for Direct Support Professionals to work in the field of Developmental Disabilities
Activities for people with disabilities
- Activity Calendar of programs for people with disabilities
- Job Club
- Rec Night Flyer
- Seeking contestants for Lip Sync Battle on August 14, 2017
- Social Saturday for children ages 8 and younger will be held on August 12, 2017
- Softball began on May 17, 2017
- Special Olympics training began on March 27, 2017