Come Join Us!
Each month the Warren County Board of Developmental Disabilities hosts a variety of events and activities. Our community events are always open to everyone. We also host a variety of monthly activities that are only open to individuals enrolled in our programs. Below is a list of flyers for upcoming events and activities.
- Things That GO! to be held August 25th
- Community Event Portal
- Warren County Special Olympics partners with the Lebanon Buffalo Wild Wings
Activities for people with disabilities
- July 2018 Calendar of activities for those ages 14 and older
- Job Club events for July 2018 for those ages 14 and older
- Take A Hike to be held July 19th, for those ages 14 and older
- 2018 Softball held May through August, 2018
- 2018 Social Saturday for children ages 8 and younger, held on July 14th and July 28th
- 'Youth On The Go' at Seven Oaks Horse Farm; for children ages 6 to 13, held on July 18th
- 'Youth On The Go' on the LM& M Railroad; for children ages 6 to 13, held on July 28th
- Rec Night activities for those ages 14 and older, July 2018
- Floor Hockey will be held every Tuesday beginning March 6, 2018
- Picnic and Carriage rides for those ages 14 and older, to be held on July 30th