Come Join Us!
Each month the Warren County Board of Developmental Disabilities hosts a variety of events and activities. Our community events are always open to everyone. We also host a variety of monthly activities that are only open to individuals enrolled in our programs. Below is a list of flyers for upcoming events and activities.
- Family Resource Night was held May 17, 2017
- Voices of Warren County choir concert was held May 19, 2017
- Warren County Special Olympics partners with the Lebanon Buffalo Wild Wings
Activities for people with disabilities
- Activity Calendar of programs for people with disabilities
- Job Club
- Social Saturdays in June for children ages 8 and younger
- Rec Night Flyer
- Train Ride on the LM&M Railroad on June 8, 2017 for families with children ages 13 and younger
- Softball begins May 17, 2017
- Special Olympics training began on March 27, 2017
- Picnic and Gorman Farms Carriage Rides on June 12