Come Join Us!
Each month the Warren County Board of Developmental Disabilities hosts a variety of events and activities. Our community events are always open to everyone. We also host a variety of monthly activities that are only open to individuals enrolled in our programs. Below is a list of flyers for upcoming events and activities.
- Warren County Special Olympics partners with the Lebanon Buffalo Wild Wings
- Voices of Warren County choir concert was held December 8, 2017
Activities for people with disabilities
- Activity Calendar of programs for people with disabilities
- Job Club
- Rec Night activities
- Social Saturday for children ages 8 and younger will be held Saturday, January 20, 2018
- School To Adult Life Transition (S.A.L.T.) series begins September 2017 and runs until May 2018
- School To Adult Life Transtion (S.A.L.T.) seminar to be held January 24, 2017