Come Join Us!
Each month the Warren County Board of Developmental Disabilities hosts a variety of events and activities. Our community events are always open to everyone. We also host a variety of monthly activities that are only open to individuals enrolled in our programs. Below is a list of flyers for upcoming events and activities.
- Community Event Portal
- Warren County Special Olympics partners with the Lebanon Buffalo Wild Wings
- Community Egg Hunt for children with disabilities will be held Saturday, March 31, 2018 at 2:00 p.m. NEW DATE!
Activities for people with disabilities
- Activity Calendar of programs for people with disabilities
- Job Club
- Rec Night activities
- Spring Dance Flyer - will be held Friday, April 20, 2018 from 6:30-9:30pm
- Special Olympics Bowling begins April 8, 2018; Registration deadline is March 21st
- Floor Hockey will be held every Tuesday beginning March 6, 2018
- School To Adult Life Transition (S.A.L.T.) series begins September 2017 and runs until May 2018
- Egg Hunt for children ages 6 and younger
will be held Saturday, March 24, 2018HAS BEEN CANCELLED!
- Eggstravanganza will be held March 26, 2018
- 'ICE' Time! Inclusive Community Event for children ages 6 to 13 will be held March 31, 2018