Come Join Us!
Each month the Warren County Board of Developmental Disabilities hosts a variety of events and activities. Our community events are always open to everyone. We also host a variety of monthly activities that are only open to individuals enrolled in our programs. Below is a list of flyers for upcoming events and activities.
- The Voices of Warren County held their winter concert on December 7, 2018
- Community Event Portal
- Warren County Special Olympics partners with the Lebanon Buffalo Wild Wings
Activities for people with disabilities
- CrossFit Training classes will begin September 10, 2018
- Special Olympics Basketball Schedule for 2019
- Job Club activities for those ages 14 and older, January 2019
- January 2019 Calendar of activities for those ages 14 and older
- Rec Night will be held January 7, 2019 for those ages 14 and older
- Social Saturday for those ages 8 and younger will be held on February 9, 2019
- 'Youth On The Go' event for youth ages 6 to 13, to be held on January 9, 2019
- 'Youth On The Go' event for youth ages 6 to 13, to be held on January 26, 2019
- 'Youth On The Go' event for youth ages 6 to 13, to be held on February 16, 2019 at The Children's Theatre of Cincinnati. Download this additional flyer for more details.
- School To Adult Life Transition (S.A.L.T.) Seminar will held January 23 for families with those ages 14 and older
- School To Adult Life Transition (S.A.L.T.) SCHEDULE - seminars to be held Septebmer 2018 to May 2019