Who We Are
The Warren County Board of Developmental Disabilities provides services and supports to more than 1,800 people in Warren County who have developmental disabilities. The mission of the board is supporting people with disabilities and their families to achieve what is important to them. The Board employs 130 people in full and part time positions.
Meet our Leadership team:
- Megan Manuel, Superintendent
- William Caplinger, Human Resource Director
- Carol Heil, Community Resource Director
- Tony Hidy, Service and Support Administration Director
- Pete Mason, Operations Director
- Heather Moore, Community Connections Director
- Chris Smith, Support Services Director
- Michele Swearingen, Business Services Director
We operate out of five locations in Warren County, and have an annual budget of $30,000,000. More than 77% of our revenue is derived from local levy funds.
Click here to download a copy of our 2017 Annual Report
To provide feedback on the strategic plan progress reports, please contact Melissa Stall, Support Services Manager at Melissa.Stall@Warrencountydd.org or 513-228-6459
Where Are We Located?
The Warren County Board of Developmental Disabilities provides service and support to more than 1,800 people with developmental disabilities who live in Warren County. We have six facilities from which we provide these services.